In 2004, Epiphany opened its doors with a goal to be vendor-friendly and integrate with as many different devices as possible to best support our customers’ complex needs. We are always looking to expand our compatibility list. 2017 marked a record-breaking year as we added over 100 new device integrations!
- Increased the Number of Supported Diagnostic Devices from 150 to 260
- Expanded the Number of Modality Types Supported from 15 to 23
- Developed New Relationships with Device Manufacturers, increasing them to over 80
- Refined Our Internal Process to Support New Device Integrations
What Does This Mean for You?
- Cardio Server is Flexible, Making it an Ideal Enterprise Solution
- If your organization is an enterprise system with multiple hospitals, clinics, and different devices, Epiphany has the ability to customize your Cardio Server to work with them.
- Use Only One Application to Manage Multiple Diagnostic Devices
- If you purchase new devices for your hospital, there is no need to purchase additional management software. New modalities are easily added to an existing Cardio Server system.
We Want to Integrate with Your Devices!
- Epiphany already integrates with 23 different modality types. However, if your hospital’s device(s) are not listed, let us know!
- Submit your integration inquiry to our Product Manager of New Ventures here and we will determine and notify you if your diagnostic device can be added to our growing list of compatible devices.
- Have questions about your devices? Chat live with our Product Specialist to get answers in real-time.
Discover Your Organization’s Potential with Cardio Server
Want to learn more about how Cardio Server will integrate with your devices? Let's talk!
With over 850 hospital customers worldwide and a commitment to providing exceptional customer service, discover why Epiphany's Cardio Server is the fastest growing ECG management system on the market today.