Competitive ECG Management System Replacements
Epiphany added 117 new customers in 2014, establishing Epiphany as the leader in new-system sales in the hospital ECG Management market. Just in 2014, Epiphany migrated 72 GE MUSE customers, 14 Philips TraceMaster customers, and 11 Mortara Pyramis customers over to Cardio Server.
Have a Look at Epiphany:
Many hospitals upgrade legacy ECG Management systems without looking at alternatives. What have our new customers learned that would cause them to select Epiphany?
- Epiphany has advantages managing clinical data from many different vendors and modalities
- Lifecycle costs are lower with less expensive support agreements that include software upgrades
- Epiphany can digitally migrate your legacy ECG data into Cardio Server
- KLAS has ranked Epiphany as “Category Leader” for 6 years in a row
- Epiphany has expertise managing clinical data and complex workflows in enterprise systems with multiple hospitals (IDNs). These accounts often have a mix of differing vendors’ ECG Management systems, cardiographs, and other devices.