Flexibility is reflected throughout Epiphany, specifically with our integration with vendors. This flexibility allows us to connect with many different ECG carts. This means that multi-hospital/clinic organizations with various ECG cart vendors may not need to purchase new equipment in order to take advantage of Epiphany’s ECG management solution. If one hospital has one type of ECG cart but another hospital has a different type of ECG cart, it is not a problem; you can use your preferred equipment. We integrate with Burdick/Cardiac Science, GE, Mortara, Nihon Kohden, Philips, Schiller, Norav, and Welch Allyn ECG carts. If you do not see your vendor on this list, just ask! As hospitals continue to expand through acquisition of other facilities including clinics, one less thing to worry about is capital expenditure for new ECG carts.
Another bonus of integrating with a variety of cart vendors is the cost benefit of not having to retrain staff on new carts. We all know that training staff on new equipment can be a costly and timely venture. By using your current carts, that expense is no longer a worry.
You also get to keep the features you like on your current carts, for example, the algorithms used for provider interpretation. Providers get used to the way the cart interprets ECGs. By keeping your current carts, providers do not need to change the way they interpret their studies.
As technologies evolve and hospitals continue to grow, an organization could end up with a variety of ECG carts. Epiphany has the ability to integrate with those systems so they continue to work seamlessly for you.
Cardiographs that Epiphany Integrates With:
- Mortara ELI 350, 250, 150 and 10
- Philips PageWriter TC70, TC50, TC30, Touch and Trim XML series
- HP PageWriter Series 200, 300, and XLi with modem or floppy disc interface
- GE/Marquette SDLC Interfaced MAC-6, MAC-8, MAC-12, MAC-15, MAC-PC, MAC VU
- GE/Marquette MAC 5000 and MAC VU with floppy disc interface
- GE/Marquette MAC 5000 Version 8A or later, XML interface
- GE/Marquette MAC 5500, 1200, 1600, 800
- GE Cardio Soft XML export
- Cardiac Science/Burdick 8500/8300, Eclipse Premier, Eclipse Plus, Eclipse 850 and Atria Series
- Schiller AT and CS series
- Schiller MS 2010 & 2015
- SCP formats
- Norav PC ECG 1200, Blue ECG, Green ECG LAN
- Nihon Kohden 1550A and 1350A
- Welch Allyn CardioPerfect PCR-100 PC-ECG