New Features and Upgrade Details
Presenter: Allison Nagel, Product Specialist
Epiphany Healthcare is excited to announce our newest release and we are eager
to show you some of the significant enhancements!
- One-click access to the patient’s previous reports; includes any modality interfaced with Cardio Server
- Messenger Task Manager; users now have control to track and re-trigger HL7 messages
- Configurable MD inbox default settings for improved workflow and user experience
- Enhanced calipers allow simultaneous interval measurements in multiple ECG leads
- Added support for an embedded PDF cover page in outbound HL7 messages
- Specialized Cardiology Fellow workflow; allows Fellows to create an unbiased interpretation
- Same study layout across all modalities allows physicians to transition between reading different report types with ease
- Critical Statement Notification (CSN) prioritizes ECGs containing designated abnormalities and notifies users by text or email
- Enhanced study-history logging
Join us to learn more about how we solve your workflow challenges. With numerous clinical and IT enhancements available in version 5.3, there has never been a better time to plan your upgrade.
Also, please ask about our newest application: Rhythm Strip Management for nursing and critical care units!