Implementation Specialist (Remote)
Who are we looking for?
Epiphany Healthcare is seeking a talented Implementation Specialist with two to five years' experience as a clinical application technical engineer with a solid understanding of clinical system interface development and clinical configuration. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. This is a full-time, direct-hire position to work remotely.
- Advanced XSL coding talent creating and editing XSL style sheets.
- Experience with Windows Server 2008R2 and 2012. Must be familiar with access control lists, services, and group/local policies.
- Strong knowledge of computer networking and related troubleshooting. Must be able to diagnose a networking issue and coordinate solutions with a site's I.T. staff.
- Experience with HL7 configuration and testing. Must understand basic 2.x message structure and workflow.
- Must be familiar with IIS 7.x administration and troubleshooting a website installation.
- Experience with MySQL workbench and ad-hoc queries.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Communication Proficiency.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ethical Conduct.
ResponsibilitiesReasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Configure, test, and troubleshoot HL7 configurations to match customer needs.
- Configure XSL style sheets and device-site assignments.
- Configure modality receivers.
- Perform project requirements for migrations and software installations.
- Troubleshoot networking issues with device setups.
- Import system configurations such as user lists and order mnemonics.
- Install and troubleshoot third-party tools.
- Recommend and/or collaborate on technical configurations for customer workflow development.
- Apply patches as required for features.
- Provide go-live prep and support.
- Manage timelines, which are defined by Project Managers.
- Attend any required project conference calls.
- Deliver best practices to the project team.
- Support Clinical Trainer for training and go-live needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Windows Server 2008R2 and 2012
- Windows 10 and Windows Servers
- IIS 7.x
- MySQL workbench
What’s in it for you?
- Company-supplied Laptop and smartphone
- 401(k) matching
- Annual company retreat (This year in New Orleans)
- Employer paid health insurance and optional vision and dental plans from which to choose
- Salary is commensurate with potential and experience
What is Epiphany Healthcare?
This job operates as a remote telecommuting position. Working from home requires a high degree of discipline and the ability to have a space dedicated to work in the home. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Background check and drug test is a condition of employment
- Willing to apply for a US Department of Defense security clearance
- Unlimited eligibility to work for any employer in the US