Desktop Support Specialist (Durham, NC)
Who are we looking for?
Epiphany Healthcare is seeking a talented Desktop Support Specialist with a passion for productivity and quality. This is a full-time, direct-hire position to join our team in Durham, NC.
- 3 years of IT technical experience and customer/internal support
- Fast learner, detail-oriented
- Good written and spoken communications
- IT and security certifications are a plus
- Completed college degree
- Self-starter, capable of working independently and in collaboration with others.
- Provide first-level IT support of 75 employees
- Phone and on-site support of company hardware and software
- Manage OS, security and Software updates.
- Troubleshoot Internet connections, networks, routers, firewalls, access points, and servers
- IT assets management - tracking and reporting
- SaaS account management
- Windows 10 and Windows Servers
- Cloud - Salesforce, Google, Azure.
What’s in it for you?
- Company-supplied Laptop and smartphone
- 401(k) matching
- Annual company retreat (This year in New Orleans)
- Employer paid health insurance and optional vision and dental plans from which to choose
- Salary is commensurate with potential and experience
What is Epiphany Healthcare?
Epiphany is a leader in the collection and processing of medical diagnostic test results. Cardio Server is a workflow management application that is in use at over 1000 hospitals in the US and internationally. Cardio Server has been recognized in healthcare as “Best in Category” for ECG Management (six years in a row.) The company has a passion for customer service. Learn more about Epiphany.
- Able to work in our Durham, NC office -- not a telecommuting position
- Background check and drug test is a condition of employment
- Willing to apply for a US Department of Defense security clearance
- Unlimited eligibility to work for any employer in the US