Clinical Training Specialist
Epiphany Healthcare is a software company in the healthcare industry that specializes in system workflows for hospitals globally. We are a company that places a high emphasis on our customers and are looking for a candidate with the same enthusiasm. This person will need to have an entrepreneurial attitude and excel under pressure.
Travel: up to 75%
Interested applicants should live within 60 miles of a major airport.
Summary of position:
Up to 75% travel required, anywhere in the US and Canada. The primary responsibility is to deliver end-user training in a classroom setting that adheres to Epiphany’s quality standards. Other responsibilities include project-team participation, remote web-based training, application testing and validation, and assisting with support cases.
Applicants should possess the ability to conceptually understand and resolve customer product issues and/or requests, not simply follow a checklist. The applicant should have strong time-management skills, attention to detail, and a desire to serve the customer.
While this is a remote-based position within the United States, the applicant will need to live within 60 miles of a major airport.
Ideal Candidate Attributes:
- Works well in a collaborative, team environment.
- Self motivated individual who can identify and resolve issues.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to establish rapport with physicians and staff at all levels.
- Understanding of computers and use of software applications.
- Strong ability and confidence to resolve issues while on-site.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Understanding of Cardio Server and Salesforce preferred.
- Training experience required.
- Healthcare experience required.
- Working knowledge of Cardiology/Pulmonary workflow required.
- Effective writing, communication, and presentation skills required.
- Attention to details and strong organizational skills required.
Epiphany offers an excellent compensation package with benefits.
Please upload a cover letter and your resume via the form to the right.