What is Epiphany Healthcare?
Epiphany produces and sells web-based, ECG management software directly to hospitals. We have over 850 installations in the US and internationally. We have been in business for 12 years and are very good at what we do as evidenced by KLAS awards of “Best in Category” for seven years straight.
Our product has societal value. We are proud that our product improves the quality of care for cardiac patients. If you or a loved-one has had an ECG in the US within the past 5 years, the chances are good that it flowed through our system.
Who are we looking for?
Epiphany Healthcare is seeking a talented back-end developer with a passion for productivity and quality. The back-end developer will work closely with the development team to create and enhance systems used internally and externally. This is a full-time, direct-hire position located in Durham, NC.
- Three years of experience in back-end web development using C# / .NET
- Strong experience with MySQL (or other RDBMS)
- Experience designing and developing REST web services
- Experience coding in PHP is helpful but not required
- Completed college degree
- Perform development tasks for enhancement of existing applications as well as new applications on our upcoming mobile platform.
- Provide first-level engineering support and resolve the majority of reported web application issues
- Wage war on defects and destroy technical debt!
- The back-end is powered by C# and MySQL
- Issue management is handled via Jira
- Our source code repository is Git
We use the Agile methodology (Scrum) for development
What’s in it for you?
- We don’t skimp on hardware for developers
- Annual company retreat to a fun beach town
- Quiet work environment
- Company-supplied smartphone -- iOS, Android, Windows -- you choose
- 401(k) matching
- Employer paid health insurance and optional vision and dental plans from which to choose
- Salary is commensurate with potential and experience
- Unlimited eligibility to work for any employer in the US
- Able to work in our Durham, NC office -- not a telecommuting position
- Willing to apply for a US Department of Defense security clearance
Background check and drug test is a condition of employment
To apply, please fill out the form to the right or send an email to BackEndDev@epiphanyhd.com describing your unique qualifications for this position accompanied by your resume.